The PBR season is 2/3 complete, and the Bull of the Year race is definitely heating up. While the World Finals is still months away, there aren't too many more events beforehand. Who does everyone have as their top five right now?
Here are mine at this time.
1. Troubador- I've had him number one all season, and he hasn't done anything to change my mind.
2. Big Tex- He just keeps getting better and better every time out. He may end up winning it when all is said and done.
3. Code Blue- This bull has made the biggest move in the bull world since the season started. He has been nothing short of spectacular.
4. Bones- We haven't seen Bones in awhile, but let's not forget just how great he still is. He would be higher, but it's been so long since his last out.
5. All In- This bull has lost a little steam since my last ranking, but he is still a 45 or better every time out.
Others Worth Mentioning: Chicken on a Chain, Apollo, Crosswired, I'm a Gangster, Ricky Bobby, and Voodoo Child.
Post by Barney Rubble on May 12, 2009 15:24:57 GMT -5
Troubadour is to likely to get rode at the finals, meaning that his bull score will likely be a touch lower than the rest of the top 5. I will take Big Tex or Bones to win. I still think Code Blue will haul off when they go to riding him, Appollo is great but a notch below Big Tex & Bones and All In has lost a tiny sliver of a step. He was a half point better bull 1-2 years ago.
What do you think about Chicken on a Chain? He hasn't been as impressive as some of the others, but he is capable of putting up a few big numbers in a row. Would he have a chance to be voted in the top 5?
You bring up a d**n good point about Troubador too.